If your neighborhood is interested in holding a block party, please fill out the online Block Party Application
Block Party Reminders
- Only barricades provided by the Village shall be used to block streets. On the first workday following the party, the barricades must be placed at the original delivery point (usually the applicant’s house) for pickup by public works crews.
- Vehicles shall not be used as barricades anywhere in the street.
- No obstructions are to be placed in the street which cannot be moved easily by 2 people.
- All trash must be removed at the conclusion of the party.
- Minimum of 72 hours prior notice to Village required.