Upcoming Public Hearings
The next Plan Commission meeting will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. in the Franz Council Chambers on the second floor of Village Hall.
View the April 27, 2017 meeting agenda.
Prefiling Conference on the Request for Multiple Family Apartment Building at 1085 Lake Cook Road (Gilbane Development Company)
Prefiling Conference on the Request for a Special Use for an Art Van Furniture Retail Store Over 30,000 Square Feet in the Deerbrook Shopping Center (Gateway Fairview, Inc. - Property Owner and Mid-America Asset Management, Inc. - Property Manager and Art Van Furniture)
Public Hearing: Request for an Amendment to the Deerbrook Shopping Center Planned Unit Development for the Redevelopment Area Located North of Hobby Lobby to the South Wall of the Former Sports Authority Space; a Special Use for a Stein Mart Retail Store; and Pylon Sign Renovations and Revisions to the Sign Criteria for Deerbrook (Gateway Fairview, Inc. – Property Owner and Mid-America Asset Management, Inc. - Property Manager).
Public Hearing: Request for a Special Use for a Personal Fitness Training Center in Suite D and a Medical Office in Suite A in the 448 Lake Cook Road building (formerly addressed 430 Lake Cook Road) and Revisions to the Sign Plan at 448 Lake Cook Road and an Approval of a Directory Sign at 444 Lake Cook Road in the Industraplex Planned Unit Development (Ivan Wolfson - Property Owner of 448 Lake Cook Road and Jim Poulos - Fit Boutique and Jeffrey Shnoll - Property Owner of 444 Lake Cook Road)
Prefiling Conference: Request for a Special Use for an Autism Therapy Center at 1161 Lake Cook Road and an Amendment to the Sign Plan for the Deerfield Business Center
Second Prefiling Conference: Request of the Removal of the Restaurant Prohibition at Cadwell's Corners Shopping Center for the Portion of the Shopping Center South of Pet Supply Plus to the End Units Facing Lake Cook Road (Cadwell's Corners)
Request for Approval of a 3-Lot Subdivision of the Property at 1530 Woodland Drive and 1509 Wilmot Road (Red Rock Development)
- 1530 Woodland Final Plat of Subdivision Staff Memo 041317
- 1530 Woodland Final Plat of Subdivision Plan 041317
- 1530 Woodland Resubdivision Public Hearing Staff Memo 020917
- 1530 Woodland Resubdivision Public Hearing Petitioners Plans 020917
- 1530 Woodland Resubdivision Prefing Conference Staff Memo 011217
- 1530 Woodland Resubdivision Prefiling Conference Petitioners Plans 011217
Public Hearing: Request for Approval of an Amendment to a Commercial Planned Unit Development to Redevelop the 711 Deerfield Road Building with a new Multi-Tenant Building in Deerfield Square (CRM Properties, LTD)
C-1 Village Center Zoning District to Update Permitted and Special Uses
- Public Hearing: Staff Memo Consideration of C-1 and C-3 Zoning District Update
- June 30, 2016 Plan Commission Workshop Meeting Minutes
- Staff Memo for June 30, 2016 Continued Plan Commission Workshop Meeting
- June 9, 2016 Plan Commission Prefiling Conference (Workshop) Meeting Minutes
- Staff Memo for June 9, 2016 Plan Commission Prefiling Conference (Workshop) Meeting
- Letter from CRM Properties Re: Proposed Changes C-1 Zoning District
Public Hearing: Request for an Amendment to the Deerfield Comprehensive Plan to Adopt a Master Plan for the Northwest Quadrant of the Village Center
The Public Hearing for the Proposed Zion Woods Development is yet to be determined due to the petitioner evaluating feedback, responding to resident concerns from the May 14, 2015 Prefiling Conference Meeting, and preparing a complete Public Hearing submittal.