Upcoming Public Hearings
The next Plan Commission meeting will be held on Thursday, January 12, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. in the Franz Council Chambers on the second floor of Village Hall.
View the January 12, 2017 meeting agenda.
Prefiling Conference: Request of the Removal of the Restaurant Prohibition at Cadwell's Corners and Approval of a Special Use for Brunch Cafe
Public Hearing: Request for a Special Use for a Proposed Accounting Office to be Located at 711 Orchard Street (business owner Robert Gassman and property owner Dr. Al LaPelusa)
Prefiling Conference: Request for a Resubdivision of the Property at 1530 Woodland Drive and 1509 Wilmot Road
Public Hearing: Request for Approval of an Amendment to a Commercial Planned Unit Development to Redevelop the 711 Deerfield Road Building with a new Multi-Tenant Building in Deerfield Square (CRM Properties, LTD)
C-1 Village Center Zoning District to Update Permitted and Special Uses
- Public Hearing: Staff Memo Consideration of C-1 and C-3 Zoning District Update
- June 30, 2016 Plan Commission Workshop Meeting Minutes
- Staff Memo for June 30, 2016 Continued Plan Commission Workshop Meeting
- June 9, 2016 Plan Commission Prefiling Conference (Workshop) Meeting Minutes
- Staff Memo for June 9, 2016 Plan Commission Prefiling Conference (Workshop) Meeting
- Letter from CRM Properties Re: Proposed Changes C-1 Zoning District
Public Hearing: Request for an Amendment to the Deerfield Comprehensive Plan to Adopt a Master Plan for the Northwest Quadrant of the Village Center
The Public Hearing for the Proposed Zion Woods Development is yet to be determined due to the petitioner evaluating feedback, responding to resident concerns from the May 14, 2015 Prefiling Conference Meeting, and preparing a complete Public Hearing submittal.